Pages

Sunday 19 August 2018

Start of Term 3

Kumusta sa mga tao sa buong mundo! Hello to all the people around the world! Ako si Marc. My name is Marc. It is a refreshing Week 5 in Term 3, 2018. I have four months left to make a successful changes to my learning here at St.  Patrick's School. I am a Year 6 student this year and I still have two more years before I go to College. I am a Filipino but I also consider myself as a Kiwi because I was born and raised here in New Zealand. 



My favourite hobbies would probably be reading Greek Mythology books and  Magic books like Harry Potter. I also like watching cooking and baking programs. My favourite food would be every type of Salmon dish and my favourite dessert would be cheesecakes. My favourite subject would be Math because of Geometry like the angles of Obtuse and Acute.     

1 comment: