Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

My Aunts Birthday -

Walt: Use the structure and language of a recount:

Last Thursday it was my Aunts Birthday.She is 21 years old.
She came to my house around 5.40 pm.  

First we prayed the Rosary at 6.00.  After that My mum and
my aunt started cooking while I was watching movies with
my older brother.We watched Jurassic World.


At 9.00 p.m. My mum and aunt finished cooking a big bowl
of spaghetti.  Then my aunt cooked squid rings, while my
mum made some  cream cheese and salmon sushi. When my
mum was finished she made some juice.


When the movie was finished we all ate.I had a lot of sushi
because I like the cheese and the salmon.Lastly we had some
chocolate cake.When we finished eating we drank some
juice.


Lastly ,when my mum finished. Washing all the plates.
We brushed our teeth.Finally we went to sleep.

I think my Aunt enjoyed her birthday   

No comments:

Post a Comment